|•||Power Boost for the BPM-brain.
Jasper-Pieter Boon, Aegon Netherlands
|•||A first class conference. Every speaker I heard hit the mark in their own way.
Col. Giles Baxter, Directorate of Manning (Army), British Army
|•||Good to come out from own organisation, hear what’s going on outside, trends, best practices etc.
Heli Martikainen, Process Manager, Nokia IT
Plenty of ideas and positive experiences gathered. Hopefully we will be capable to put the best of those in use in weeks or months, not years.
Excellent event, good cross section of speakers.
|Click here for more testimonials|
Europe's Foremost Independent
Business Process Management Conference
Co-located with the
Enterprise Architecture Conference Europe 2012
|2012 CONFERENCE DOCUMENTATION FOR SALE ON USB|
|Link to 2013 Conference, 10-12 June 2013|
Click here for a PDF Brochure
Why Attend This Event
- Europe’s only co-located conferences on Business Process Management and Enterprise Architecture. These events provide a unique opportunity to discover the latest thinking in both BPM and EA and benefit from the synergies between them.
- Designed by practitioners for practitioners. Being neither analyst nor vendor-led, these conferences provide diverse and wide-ranging perspectives on BPM and EA, informed by practical experience.
- Excellent mix of vision, theory and implementation. Discover new approaches and innovative ideas, while at the same time learning from organizations who have benefited from implementing world-class EA and BPM approaches and solutions.
- World class contributors. Learn from the leaders in their field including Michael Rosemann, Roger Burlton, Jeff Scott, Alec Sharp, Mike Rosen, Ron Ross, Sandy Kemsley, Chris Potts, Jason Bloomberg, John Gøtze, Neil Ward-Dutton, Daniel Jeavons, John Good, Kathy Long, Russ Grabb, Martin Sykes, Eamonn Cheverton and many more …..
- Thirteen ‘fast track’ pre-conference seminars. Choose from an unparalleled range of tutorials and workshops on specific topics to get quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance.
- Exhibition and networking opportunities. Network with an outstanding group of EA and BPM delegates and speakers. BPM and EA solution providers will be available during the main conference to demonstrate the latest in software and services available and give you the benefit of their insights.
- Get value for money. Choose from more than 50 sessions, with 2 tracks on Enterprise Architecture, 2 tracks on BPM and 1 joint track on Business Architecture. Whether you are just getting started or looking for more advanced knowledge you will find sessions that address issues you are facing and people who can advise you.
18-20 June 2012
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
|This event will be co-located with the Enterprise Architecture Conference Europe 2012 - delegates registering for the BPM Conference will also be entitled to attend the EAC conference sessions.|
|GROUP BOOKING DISCOUNTS:|
|2-3 Delegates 10%
4-5 Delegates 20%
6+ Delegates 25%
|Case Studies and Contributors to these co-located conferences Include:|
|Bank of New York Mellon|
|Atradius Credit Insurance|
|Swedish Armed Forces|