|•||Power Boost for the BPM-brain.
Jasper-Pieter Boon, Aegon Netherlands
|•||A first class conference. Every speaker I heard hit the mark in their own way.
Col. Giles Baxter, Directorate of Manning (Army), British Army
|•||Good to come out from own organisation, hear what’s going on outside, trends, best practices etc.
Heli Martikainen, Process Manager, Nokia IT
|•||Plenty of ideas and positive experiences gathered. Hopefully we will be capable to put the best of those in use in weeks or months, not years.
Jaan Metsa, IT Process Framework Manager, Swedbank AS
|•||Excellent event, good cross section of speakers.
Joanne Mitchell, Consulting Manager, Birchman Group
|Click here for more testimonials|
Europe's Foremost Independent
Business Process Management Conference
Co-located with the
Enterprise Architecture Conference Europe 2013
|2013 CONFERENCE DOCUMENTATION FOR SALE ON USB|
|Link to 2014 Conference, 16-18 June 2014|
Click here for a PDF Brochure
|To view a recent half hour Webinar by Conference Chair Roger Burlton titled “Business Process Architecture: Connecting Business Strategy to Business Requirements.” Click here.|
Of those that replied, 99% of the 2012 attendees said they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague.
Why Attend This Event in 2013
- Europe’s only Co-located Conferences on Business Process Management and EA. This event provides a unique opportunity to discover the latest approaches and innovative ideas to both BPM and EA and benefit from the synergies between them. Chose to attend 1, 2, 3 or 4 days of the event.
- Designed by Practitioners for Practitioners. Being neither analyst nor vendor-led, the conferences provide diverse and wide-ranging perspectives on BPM and EA, informed by practical experience.
- Excellent Mix of Vision, Theory and Implementation. Discover new approaches and innovative ideas, while at the same time learning from organizations who have benefited from implementing world-class EA and BPM approaches and solutions.
- World Class Contributors. Learn from the leaders in their field including Roger Burlton, Paul Harmon, Sandy Kemsley, Ron Ross, Alec Sharp, Mike Rosen, John Zachman, Jeff Scott, Chris Potts, Martin Sykes and many more …..
- Established, recognized and respected conferences. These conferences have brought practitioners, experts and thought-leaders together from around the world for many years, uncovering strategies for success in delivering world-class products, services, processes and systems.
- Sixteen ‘fast track’ pre-conference workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of tutorials and workshops on specific topics to get quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. New this year: a post conference workshop on Innovation by Michael Rosemann - To view a recent half hour Webinar by Michael Rosemann titled “How to Innovate Organisations” Click here.
- Exhibition and Networking Opportunities. Network with an outstanding group of BPM and EA delegates and speakers. BPM and EA solution providers will be available during the main conference to demonstrate the latest in software and services available and give you the benefit of their insights.
- Get Value for Money. Choose from more than 50 sessions, with 2 tracks on Business Process Management, 2 tracks on Enterprise Architecture and 1 joint track on Business Architecture. Whether you are just getting started or looking for more advanced knowledge you will find sessions that address issues you are facing and people who can advise you.
|2013 Speakers Include:|
11-14 June 2013
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
|This event will be co-located with the Enterprise Architecture Conference Europe 2013 - delegates registering for the BPM Conference will also be entitled to attend the EAC conference sessions.|
|GROUP BOOKING DISCOUNTS:|
|2-3 Delegates 10%
4-5 Delegates 20%
6+ Delegates 25%
|Case Studies and Contributors to these co-located conferences Include:|
|Department of Work & Pensions|
|The Open Group|
|Bath & North East Somerset Council|