|•||Power Boost for the BPM-brain.
Jasper-Pieter Boon, Aegon Netherlands
|•||A very well organised event with wide ranging and interesting sessions. A smorgasbord for the BPM Connoisseurs!
Maria Rybrink, Business Process Manager, Teliasonera
|•||One of the best conferences I have attended.
Jurgen Jung, Head of Business Modelling, DHL Global Management GmbH
|•||This event is like old wine getting better over the years.
Jaan Metsa, IT Process Framework, Swedbank
|•||Well organised, great networking opportunities. You leave feeling highly motivated.
Lucy Aziz, Process Capability Manager, Everything Everywhere
|Click here for more testimonials|
Europe's Foremost Independent
Business Process Management Conference
View photos from the 2015 Conference on SmugMug
Co-located with the
Enterprise Architecture Conference Europe 2015
|Why Attend This Event in 2015||View Roger Burlton Introducing BPM Conference|
- Europe’s only Co-located Conferences on Business Process Management and EA. This event provides a unique opportunity to discover the latest approaches and innovative ideas to both BPM and EA and benefit from the synergies between them. Choose to attend 1, 2, 3 or 4 days of the event. Delegates can attend sessions at both conferences.
- Designed by Practitioners for Practitioners. Being neither analyst nor vendor-led, the conferences provide diverse and wide-ranging perspectives on BPM and EA, informed by practical experience.
- Excellent Mix of Vision, Theory and Implementation. Discover new approaches and innovative ideas, while at the same time learning from organisations who have benefited from implementing world-class EA and BPM approaches and solutions.
- World class contributors. Learn from the leaders in their field including Roger Burlton, Sandy Kemsley, Mike Rosen, John Zachman, Ron Ross, Chris Potts and many more ....
- Established, recognized and respected conferences. These conferences have brought practitioners, experts and thought-leaders together from around the world for many years, uncovering strategies for success in delivering world-class products, services, processes and systems.
- Pre and Post Conference workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of tutorials and workshops on specific topics to get quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance.
- Exhibition and Networking Opportunities. Network with an outstanding group of BPM and EA delegates and speakers. BPM and EA solution providers will be available during the main conference to demonstrate the latest in software and services available and give you the benefit of their insights.
- Get Value for Money. Choose from more than 70 sessions, with 2 tracks on Business Process Management, 2 tracks on Enterprise Architecture and 1 joint track on Business Architecture. Whether you are just getting started or looking for more advanced knowledge you will find sessions that address issues you are facing and people who can advise you.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied, 99% of the 2012, 2013 & 2014 attendees said they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague.
|2015 Speakers Include:|
15-18 June 2015
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
|Follow us on Twitter|
|Download 5 of the top Conference Presentation Slides from our 2014 event|
|GROUP BOOKING DISCOUNTS:|
|2-3 Delegates 10%
4-5 Delegates 20%
6+ Delegates 25%
|Case Studies and Contributors to these co-located conferences Include:|
|National Bank of Abu Dhabi|
|The UK Ministry of Justice|
|Danish National Police|
|Association of Enterprise Architects|
|Swedish Board of Agriculture|
|State Revenue Office of Victoria, Australia|
|Worcestershire County Council|
|Henley Business School|
|Brunel Business School|
|Canal & River Trust|
|Port of Antwerp Authority|
|2015 Featured Speakers Include:|
|Professor Eddie Obeng|
|Professor Ashley Braganza|