Quotes from Past Delegates
- Excellent! Quality thought provoking speakers. Well organised. I have been with my company 15 years so this is a great opportunity to find out the latest thinking and catch up with what is happening in other companies.
Amanda Eaton, Process Architect, Fidelity Investments
- There’s a reason why people keep coming back year after year – great conference (as always).
Terje Bremnes, Enterprise Architect, Helse Vest, Norway
- Very informative – adapted to different levels of maturity.
Jeanne-Marie Sauwens, Application Manager, EPO
- Good speakers, interesting topics and really valuable discussions with other attendees.
Jenni Dahlkvist Vartiainen, Enterprise Architect, Jordbruksverket (Swedish Board of Agriculture)
- It’s the best independent EA conference in Europe.
Søren Staun Biangslev, Principal Consultant, byBrick Management
- Lightning talks is a brilliant addition to the agenda!
Christel Bekkum, Enteprise Architect, The Western Norway Regional Health Authority
- Well organised, well planned and well done. I enjoyed the global perspective and would come again. There was a lot of really good information. I walk away with a lot of ideas that I am eager to incorporate into my day to day work
Theresa Friend, Quality Operational Excellence Principal, Genentech a Member of the Roche Family
- Would definitely love to attend again
Piotr Wojtowicz, Principal Business Process Architect, DHL
- Great conference, good speakers. My colleagues attended last year. Their recommendation led to our manager sending all the architects
Line Saele, Enterprise Architect, Helse Vest IKT AS
- IRM EAC is turning into a must attend EA event for the calendar. Excellent value for time and money invested!
Amitabh Apte, CTO, Fujitsu
- One of the best conferences I have attended
Jurgen Jung, Head of Business Modelling, DHL Global Management GmbH
- First one attending. Positive experience and will look forward to the future events.
Rajneesh Singh, Technical Architect, EON
- Being largely vendor independent its hugely valuable. A good range of perspectives.
Mark Melton, Business Architect, Elsevier
- Always illuminating and addresses topical issues in organisations.
Jane Chang, Enterprise Architect, British Gas
- Great that BPM and EA are combined
Sari Vehtari, Chief Architect, Business Processes, Fortum
- Felt like a “complete” conference for any line of work
Mirelle Suatan, Process Excellence Manager, TeliaSonera International Carrier
- Good, thought provoking, wide range of topics
Vincent Van der Stap, Business Process Architect, Shell P&T
- Superb, as a new business architect, lots of value in how to “sell” position
Calum Greer, Business Architect, Elsevier
- First time I was a delegate. Have learned a lot and met interesting people
Simone Wiezer, Enterprise Architect, Helse Vest IKT AS
- A valuable forum for learning and networking. I will be back in 2014!
Brad Kitayama-Moore, Director, Cerulean Consulting
- Excellent content and value for money. Great selection of experts and hands on practitioners
Kay Stock, Manager - IT&C, Melbourne and Olympic Parks Trust
- Very valuable for me. Excellent experience.
Franc Bracun, Director, Abanka Vipa
- As a novice in this area, this was the place to start!
Ian Evans, System Architect, Mass Consultants Ltd
- As relatively new in EA it gave me a great foundation with lots of ideas to work on back home.
Thomas Larsen, Solution Architect, DDIS
- Nice line up! Professional organization. Good discussions
Rik Farenhorst, Manager Business Line Architecture & Strategy, inspearit B.V.
- A very well organised event with wide
ranging and interesting sessions. A smorgasbord for the BPM Connoisseurs!
Maria Rybrink, Business Process Manager, Teliasonera
- The Conference was very interesting and it
highlighted most of EA/BPM concerns from design till implementation and so
Mohammed Al Dhuhili, ITA, Oman
- Fantastic Pre-Conference Seminars.
Peter Lemmens, Service Implementation Manager, Vodafone NL
- Very informative and thought provoking.
David Cameron, Change Delivery Senior Analyst, National Australia Group
- This event is like old wine getting better
over the years.
Jaan Metsa, IT Process Framework, Swedbank
- Really enjoyed it, a good selection of
sessions. Keynote speakers really good and a good variety of topics.
Anna Johnson, Business Process Architect, EDF Energy
- Well organised, great networking
opportunities. You leave feeling highly motivated.
Lucy Aziz, Process Capability Manager, Everything Everywhere
- Very Inspiring, immediately applicable on
Kerstin Keller, Business Process Manager, SAP
- Content wise it was better than I
anticipated. Excellent speakers. Excellent venue. Well organised.
Olivier Giraud, Business Improvement Manager, Vodafone NL
- Professional, Structured & Informative.
Frederik Hatlestad, Consultant, Capgemini
- Great conference for new insights and
knowledge sharing for both IT and Business Practitioners.
engku Aina, Deputy Director, Putrajaya Corporation
- A first class conference. Every speaker I heard hit the mark in their own way.
Col. Giles Baxter, Directorate of Manning (Army), British Army
- Good to come out from own organisation, hear what’s going on outside, trends, best practices etc.
Heli Martikainen, Process Manager, Nokia IT
- Plenty of ideas and positive experiences gathered. Hopefully we will be capable to put the best of those in use in weeks or months, not years.
Jaan Metsa, IT Process Framework Manager, Swedbank AS
- This was an excellent event, I would definitely attend more of them. I would like to thank you for the great organization regarding this event and all the friendliness I received from the staff.
Andries van Rooyen, Business Engineer, Core Focus
- Excellent event, good cross section of speakers.
Joanne Mitchell, Consulting Manager, Birchman Group
- Power Boost for the BPM-brain
Jasper-Pieter Boon, Aegon Netherlands
- Very good Conference - well worth it.
Daniel Jeavons, Shell
- First time attending. Really helps clarify thinking around a lot of Business Change components.
Agnes McCabe, Business Change Facilitator, Virgin Holidays
- Good combination of strategy and application. Thank you for the broad choice.
Grace Duffy, President, Management Performance Systems
- Wanted something
practical that I could take away and implement immediately - and
I got it from this conference! Enjoyed the mix of case studies
and easy to implement 'advice'.
Lee-Anne Pienaar, Business Process Manager, Sanlam Investment Management
- It is a great
Jamal Almstafa, IT Manager, EDCO/Jordan
- High calibre
Niall Healy, Administrative Officer, Cork County Council
- Good networking
opportunities. Good mix of Business and IT people. Few / no 'prima
donna's' as often I see at some other conferences.
Christopher Bradley, Business Consulting Manager, IPL
- Many of the
best speakers on the topic plus many practitioners willing to
share their experiences & insights. Top Notch Event.
Brett Champlin, President, ABPMP
- Very useful
event - gained a lot of information on key topics that are of
immediate relevance to me.
Rob Davis, Principal Consultant, BT
- I appreciated
the number of case studies and the knowledge sharing that took
Anne Salates, F Hoffman La Roche
yet good blend of topics, speakers and approaches. Highly educational
Doug Kirkpatrick, The Celestia Group
set of presenters & topics & will certainly attend next
Principal Business Analyst, Major Consultancy
the opportunity to discuss current business process management
best practice with other attendees.
Process Consultant, Automotive Industry
- A very valuable
event. Good quality of International speakers. A lot of practical
experiences in the field.
interesting and attention keeping. Whetted my appetite to learn
more on the subject
CICT Project Manager, Local Council
- The event
was excellent, well planned and organised and conducted with good
audience participation and very helpful team.
Project Manager, Major Software Company
- It was a
good event. I received a lot of input and confirmation.
Architect, Major Insurance Company
- Well organised.
Gained benefit overall.
Director in Technology Training