|GROUP BOOKING DISCOUNTS:|
|2-3 Delegates 10%
4-5 Delegates 20%
6+ Delegates 25%
Data Governance Conference Europe 2013
Practical Approaches and Success Stories
Co-located with the
Master Data Management Summit Europe 2013
Click here for a PDF Brochure
The "Must Attend" Event for Data Governance and MDM Professionals
Why attend this event:
- Europe’s Only Co-Located Conferences on Data Governance & MDM. One event, in one to three days, gives you the unique opportunity to leverage the powerful combination of Data Governance and MDM to deliver optimal business outcomes through trusted information.
- Five Tracks With More Than Fifty Sessions. The co-located conferences are neither analyst led nor vendor led. Learn from over 60 world renowned independent speakers and major users of Data Governance and MDM.
- Focus on End-User Case Studies & Expert Panel Discussions. Choose from over 30 case studies and take an inside look at the successes and challenges behind real-world Data Governance and MDM implementations.
- Twelve “Fast Track” Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from introductory or advanced workshops, enabling you to get up to speed with Data Governance and MDM essentials.
- All the Major DG and MDM Solutions. Discuss your Data Governance and MDM challenges with the world’s leading solution providers.
- Justification, Strategy & Implementation. The conferences provide an excellent mix of theory, visions and practical implementations.
|2013 Keynotes Include:|
15-17 April 2013
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
|Contributors to these co-located conferences include:|
|Royal Philips Electronics|
|The Environment Agency|
|Yorkshire Building Society|
|KPN Corporate Market|
|Revenue Commissioners Ireland|
|McKinsey & Company|
|University of St Gallen|