Data Governance Conference Europe 2015
Practical Approaches and Success Stories
View the photos from the 2015 Conference on SmugMug
Co-located with the
Master Data Management Summit Europe 2015
The "Must Attend" Event for Data Governance and MDM Professionals
|Why attend this event:||
View Jan Henderyck Introducing the
- Europe’s Only Co-Located Conferences on Data Governance & MDM. One event, in one to four days, gives you the unique opportunity to leverage the powerful combination of Data Governance and MDM to deliver optimal business outcomes through trusted information. Delegates can attend sessions at both conferences.
- Five Tracks With More Than Fifty Sessions. The co-located conferences are neither analyst led nor vendor led. Learn from over 60 world renowned independent speakers and major users of Data Governance and MDM.
- Focus on End-User Case Studies & Expert Panel Discussions. Choose from over 40 case studies and take an inside look at the successes and challenges behind real-world Data Governance and MDM implementations.
- Thirteen “Fast Track” Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of tutorials and workshops on specific topics to get quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory or advanced workshops, enabling you to get up to speed with MDM and Data Governance essentials.
- Post Conference Workshops. New This Year! For the first time, there will be three full day post conference workshops. Enhance your in-depth knowledge and Skills in MDM and Data Governance practice.
- All the Major Data Governance and MDM Solution Providers. Discuss your Data Governance and MDM challenges with the world’s leading solution providers.
- Justification, Strategy & Implementation. The conferences provide an excellent mix of theory, visions and practical implementations.
- CDMP Certification. On 18 May attendees will have the opportunity to take a refresher course and take the exams that lead to certification.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 98% of the 2014 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague. The 2014 conference attracted delegates from 31 countries.
|2015 Keynotes and Featured Speakers Include:|
18-21 May 2015
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
|Follow us on Twitter|
|Contributors to these co-located conferences include:|
|AXA Group Solutions|
|British American Tobacco|
|Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies|
|Yorkshire Building Society|
|International Finance Corp|
|Komerční Banka (Société Générale)|
|Médecins Sans Frontières|
|BEI St. Gallen AG|
|T-Systems Multimedia Solutions|
|2015 Featured Speakers Include:|
|Daragh O Brien|