Data Governance Conference Europe 2016
Practical Approaches and Success Stories
Co-located with the
Master Data Management Summit Europe 2016
|Download Conference Attendance Justification:
| Word File | PDF File |
The "Must Attend" Event for Data Governance and MDM Professionals
View Jan Henderyckx Introducing
- Europe’s Only Co-Located Conferences on Data Governance & MDM. One event, in one to four days, gives you the unique opportunity to leverage the powerful combination of Data Governance and MDM to deliver optimal business outcomes through trusted information. Delegates can attend sessions at both conferences.
- Five Tracks With More Than Fifty Sessions. The co-located conferences are neither analyst led nor vendor led. Learn from over 60 world renowned independent speakers and major users of Data Governance and MDM.
- Focus on End-User Case Studies & Expert Panel Discussions. Choose from over 40 case studies and take an inside look at the successes and challenges behind real-world Data Governance and MDM implementations.
- Thirteen “Fast Track” Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of tutorials and workshops on specific topics to get quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory or advanced workshops, enabling you to get up to speed with MDM and Data Governance essentials.
- Post Conference Workshops. There will be four full day post conference workshops. Enhance your in-depth knowledge and Skills in MDM and Data Governance practice.
- All the Major Data Governance and MDM Solution Providers. Discuss your Data Governance and MDM challenges with the world’s leading solution providers.
- Justification, Strategy & Implementation. The conferences provide an excellent mix of theory, visions and practical implementations.
- CDMP Certification. On 16 May attendees will have the opportunity to take a refresher course and take the exams that lead to certification.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 98% of the 2015 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague. The 2015 conference attracted delegates from 30 countries.
|2016 Keynotes and Featured Speakers Include:|
16-19 May 2016
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, UK
|Follow us on Twitter|
|2016 Contributors to these co-located conferences include:|
|Schroder Investment Management|
|The Environment Agency|
|Dun & Bradstreet|
|Saudi Telecom Company|
|The British Army|
|Dutch Tax & Customs|
|T-Systems Multimedia Solutions|
|Department of Health Northern Ireland|
|De Nederlandsche Bank|
|National Bank of Abu Dhabi|
|Brunel Business School|
|NN Investment Partners|
|McKinsey & Company|
|Sligro Food Group|
|City of Genk|
|Yapi Kredi Bank|
|2016 Featured Speakers Include:|
|Jef Staes, jefstaes.com|