Quotes from Past Delegates
- "Great knowledge-sharing based on experience from many industries which still face similar challenges. Great source of inspiration and networking"
Karima Makrof, Enterprise Architect, MDM, AB Volvo
- "Very good and inspirational. I especially enjoyed the use cases"
Helle Lindsted, Master Data Manager, Maersk Supply Service
- "Well-organised, some very good speakers, sharing a pool of knowledge, experience and expertise"
Furkan Sharif, Information and Records Officer, Provident Financial
- "A very worthwhile activity"
Kevin Brown, Group Data Governance Manager, Standard Life
- "Very interesting and good to hear from customer perspective and independent analysts"
Edwin Lau, Managing Consultant, EL Consulting
- "It is a wonderful event and helpful. I recommend any individual who plans to attend to come ASAP"
Abdullah Baissa, BPM Team Leader, SIDF
- "Really inspiring. Very well-organised. Relevant and good presentations. Both plenary keynotes were spot on!"
Torben Petersen, Information Architect, Oticon A/S
- "Excellent well-supported event, with knowledgeable speakers and presentations by vendors etc"
Bradley Smith, Group Master Data Services Manager, Meggitt PLC
- "Really enjoyed the event"
Brian Hogg, Senior Analyst, Army Data, Ministry of Defence
- "The ultimate melting pot of ideas and best practices in Data Management."
Andy Moore, Process Specialist, Information, Rolls-Royce
- "Superb conference. Will go back filled with great ideas. Where to start though?!"
Michael Sheahan, BI Manager, IKEA Service BV
- "The event is really great and it’s a big pleasure to have such a concentration of professionals in one place."
Natallia Khatseyeva, Consultant and Commercial Assistant, GDE France
- "As a business user (with an IT part to my previous career) I wondered what the split would be between business and IT discussion. I was pleased that the conference was pitched at a level that suited both."
Chris Hall, Content Quality/Governance Manager, RS Components
- "Glad I attended – good informative presentations and a chance to network."
Nigel Ball, Senior Manager, Data Governance, Lloyds Banking Group
- "Very informative and enjoyable conference that I would recommend to colleagues"
Catherine Cave, Data Quality Manager, Barclays
- "I found the event very useful. I’m new into a role of implementing Data Governance. It was useful to get some good insights into where the potential pitfalls are"
Tim Allen, Information Management Manager, National Grid
- "Very well-organised, good variety of talks, engaging presenters. I plan to return in 2016"
Simon Merwood-Palmer, Group Data Manager, Dyson
- "Great event. A mountain of good information in a fun way. Fantastic to network and connect with other DG people and vendors. Extremely well-organised, always on time, highly professional"
Albert Venter, Head Data Strategy, Standard Bank of South Africa
- "Excellent opportunity to validate your own strategy"
Garry Manser, VP Data Stewardship, Barclays
- "Very well run conference"
John Greene, Manager, Data Governance and Enterprise Reporting, Aer Lingus
- "A lot of new ideas"
Dhivya Venkatachalam, Consultant, Architecture, Governance & Strategy, Onecode Ltd
- "Really useful to recharge enthusiasm as well as picking up the latest views and ideas for selling and implementation”
Nic Jefferis, Information Consultant, Equillian
- "Very well organised and most enjoyable. Thanks!"
Charles Joseph, Data Quality Manager, Beazley
- "As I am deaf, I got fantastic support and help for the IRM UK organisers and some of the hotel staff. Thank you Jeremy and Simon"
Caroline Fearon, Senior Computer Analyst, Kimberly-Clark Ltd
- "Excellent organisation as I’ve come to expect from IRM UK."
Jon Evans, Information Strategist, Equillian
- "Well organised, very good for networking!"
Iris Bruining, Data Architect, Academic Medical Centre
- "Very well organised, good speakers and good opportunities for networking."
Alex Pilcher, Implementation Consultant, SAS
- "A thoroughly recommended event that will increase your knowledge, expand your network and give a wealth of resource."
Anwar Mirza, Financial Systems & Data Governance Director, TNT
- "In general very good - I would have no problems in suggesting this conference to my colleagues and business partners."
Roy Martin Larsen, Teamleader MDM, Norwegian Armed Forces
- "Really important to combine MDM & Data Governance - gives a good mixture of content and attendees. More of the same next year please.
Colin Wood, Enterprise Information Architect, GSK
- "2 days well spent. Great mixture of presentations. Impressed by speakers and breadth of coverage."
Lee Bailey, Senior Manager. BAe Systems Detica
- "High quality event with top speakers and topics. A perfect mix between MDM and Data Governance Status and trends."
Galand Vincent, Senior Business Analyst, ING Belgium
- "Really well run, really
well organised, lots of good speakers and excellent case studies."
Martin Campbell, Information Architect, National Australia Group
- "Very useful event with a
good range of topics and speakers."
Nik Louch, Enterprise Data Architect, Cambridge University Press
- "A great arena for me to
find, hear and learn about the topic Business Data Governance. Convinced
that it gave great return on investment. Looking forward to taking it in
by looking at the CD and the IRM website. Thank you!"
Helge Kruger, Norwegian Defence
- "Great opportunity to pick
up on the latest insights."
Tim Franklin, Principal Business Consultant, IPL
- "Very valuable event from
the networking, product and content perspective."
Partha Sarathi Sahoo, RasGas
- "This is an excellent
Conference with excellent, relevant speakers."
Dagna Gaythorpe, Consultant
- "Best DQ/DG/MDM/CDI event I
have attended - both from quality and relevance of presentations and
attendance from end user organisations who wanted to learn and
Andrew Brooks, HP
- "Overall a very useful
Conference. Great speakers, lot's of practical information."
Mark Simpson, Information Manager - Governance, World Vision
- "I really enjoyed the case
studies that combined the recommendations of the consultant with the
implementation in practice at the end user site. Let's have more like this
Toni McDerment, Enterprise Data Architect, Reuters
- "A very good, well run
event - I particularly liked the fact that the sessions were 1 hour long
which I felt was just right to keep everyone interested and
Debra Ogden, Lead Data Modeller, Barclays Bank
- "A well organised and
valuable event which I hope will be the first of an annual series. This is
an important topic and warrants this focus. I would also like to
congratulate the conference organisers for what was a professionally
planned and run event."
Nigel Turner, Head of Customer Management Practice, BT Design
- "Great fun and good
networking opportunities, well organised. Easy access to critical
information for anyone involved in DG."
Helen Townsend, Enterprise Data Architect, Reuters
- "Very good crash-course into MDM
& DG. Day 1 (Aaron's bootcamp) is a USP. Thanks for organizing!"
Rolf Emmens, Manager MDM, Getronics
- "Very well organised, high
quality presentations and good speakers."
Alan Kimberley, Principle EA, Orange PLC
- "Thank you so much for
organising such a comprehensive event and creating an environment for all
of us around to meet each other."
Serdal Metin, Technology Director, Komtas
- "An enjoyable and informative
event providing excellent networking opportunities and valuable insights
into the trends and technologies in the MDM and Data Governance markets."
Dave Bennett, Analyst, Morrisons
- "Very good and practical
approach, real life cases and presentations."
Maija Hamalainen-Nikula, Senior Manager, Nokia Ltd
- "Successful event, good speakers
and good venue."
Altug Seven, Manager, Turkcell
- "Overall conference was well
organised with all facilities in place, conference hosts made us feel
welcomed and valued."
Nigel Turner, Head of Customer Management Practice, BT
- "Really great conference. Learnt
so much and it's good to get some straight talking."
Ron Nicholls, Data Quality Consultant, BT
- "It was a very good opportunity
to get/share information about the topics MDM, CDI and Data Governance. It
was worthwhile attending the conference!"
Roland Christen, Application Architect, Credit Suisse
- "Content and delivery of
speeches kept me interested for the whole duration of the summit."
Michael Patino, Information Analyst, Marks & Spencer Money
- "I believe that this conference
is quite a success, especially bearing in mind that the field is still
quite 'young' and hence one of the major success factors is that it caters
to the novice and 'veteran' alike. I plan to come back for coming summits."
Maged Danial, Manager, CRM Solutions, Mobinil Egypt
- "Very useful and enjoyable."
Nicola Askham, Manager Data Governance, Lloyds TSB
- "The breadth of material
covered, quality of the speakers and delegate experience make this a 'big
bang for the buck."
Alliance & Leicester
- "It was good to hear a few key
themes coming out from many of the speakers. These re-inforced that I am
focussing on the correct areas within my organisation and offered insight
and experience into approaches I should follow."
Rhona MacLennan, Chief Data and Services Architect, Scottish Widows
- "Thanks! A very useful and
interesting primer into MDM & CDI."
Nigel Megitt, Senior Technical Architect, BBC
- "The CDI-MDM Summit is the very
best networking opportunity I know of for meeting folks at other companies
who are dealing with Customer Data Management challenges."
Christine McClary, Data Manager, National Instruments
- "Just getting [into] the CDI
space - What a way to get up to speed quickly and have access to other
businesses in similiar& more advanced positions as well as all the
vendors in one place."
Aidan Holton, General Manager, Irish Life & Permanent
- "The CDI-MDM Summit
provided focused expert discussions and exhibits around customer and
master data management..... exactly as advertised "
Andy Dilkes, Managing Partner, Reference Data Factory LLC
- "The MDM space is rapidly
evolving. The participants at this conference are the people making things
happen and driving the change. They have strong practical experience in
enterprise architecture and the problems of data management."
Barry Kastner, Director Business Intelligence, Cummins Inc.
- "The MDM conference is a great
way to get Pharma IT and Business groups up to speed with this incoming
wave of technology & solutions."
Richard De Ridder, Director, Enterprise & Customer Data Integration, Skura Corporation
- "Invaluable information on the
present and future of CDI and MDM for those who are thinking about it,
doing it or have done it and are staying in tune!"
Tom Carlock, VP Enterprise Information Integration, The CIT Group
- "The challenges of CDI and MDM
are many. They require a diverse set of people, process, and technology
solutions. This event is a great opportunity to see how both Enterprises
and Technology providers are teaming to provide these solutions."
Robert Eve, VP of Marketing, Composite Software
- "An outstanding event that
revives corporate data integration as a top priority for business."
Sean Kelly, Principal Architect, Sean Kelly & Associates
- "You guys did a great job
organizing a really helpful event in a great venue! I hope I get to come
back over some day and participate again!"
Marty Moseley, Chief Architect, Integration Architecture Solutions, Intuit Inc.
- "Very good event - very
encouraging to see so many believing there is an opportunity to help
Business (and make money) in delivering the long awaited promise of the
Andrew Brooks, Data Quality Manager, T-Mobile
- "Very interesting event, now I
know that I'm not alone on that world talking a different language
(something in between business and technical)."
Mr Ahmed El-Khazendar, Data Manager, Vodafone Egypt
- "Very well organised and
managed, good input from keynote speakers on industry direction, drivers
Mr Jonathan Cant, Global Data & Information Manager, Masterfoods
- "Stimulating mixture of people
- good to have user stories as well as vendors."
Mr Nigel Lewis, Data Architect, Yell
- "Some very useful speakers and
good opportunities to talk to other companies and the vendors - made some
very useful contacts."
Mr Steve Jones, Data Architect, Barclays Bank