Europe's Foremost Independent
Enterprise Architecture Conference
Co-located with the
Business Process Management Conference Europe 2011
|2011 CONFERENCE DOCUMENTATION FOR SALE ON CD|
|Link to 2012 Conference, 18-20 June 2012|
|2011 Featured Speakers Include:|
EA Europe and BPM Europe are recognized and respected events that have brought practitioners, experts and thought-leaders together from round the world for many years, to uncover strategies for success in delivering world-class products, services, processes and systems.
This year we are excited to announce that these conferences are joining forces to bring you a unique opportunity to discover the latest approaches to both Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Management and benefit from the synergies between them. The conference programs have been designed to complement each other, including a joint track on Business Architecture and our inimitable range of tutorials and workshops. Delegates enrolling in either conference may attend sessions from the other one, for the price of one admission.
- Participate in Europe's leading Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Management conferences that are not analyst or vendor led but are designed by practitioners for practitioners, providing content that is up-to-date and relevant to the audience
- The conferences provide an excellent mix of theory, visions and practical implementations
- Select from 5 conference tracks - 2 tracks on Enterprise Architecture, 2 tracks on BPM and 1 joint track on Business Architecture
- Choose from 12 pre-conference seminars, led by experienced practitioners and leaders in their field
- Choose from 20 case studies and learn from organizations who have already implemented world class EA and BPM approaches and soluti
8-10 June 2011
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
|This event will be co-located with the Business Process Management Conference Europe 2011 - delegates registering for the EA Conference will also be entitled to attend the BPM conference sessions.|
|GROUP BOOKING DISCOUNTS:|
|2-3 Delegates 10%
4-5 Delegates 20%
6+ Delegates 25%
|Case Studies & Contributors Include:|
|Ministry of Defence|
|De Nederlandsche Bank|
|Lloyds Banking Group|
|Jardine Lloyd Thompson|
|Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets|
|Dutch Health Care Insurance Board|
|Thomson Reuters Markets|
|STANLIB Asset Management Ltd|
|•||Perfect event if one wants to feel
the pulse of EA. Excellent learning and networking forum.
Amitabh Apte, Enterprise Architecture Group, SITA
|•||Would highly recommend it to others.
Kouros Roshanzamir, Technical Architect, Freshfields
|•||My first time attending an EA conference,
and will be coming back. This conference has helped me understand
the whole Enterprise Architecture from a business prospect.
Raj Kumar, Demand Analysis, GlaxoSmithKline
|•||Good opportunity to ‘benchmark'
others experience with ours. Well organised, aligned with today's
and tomorrow's issues.
Gert Eijkelboom, De Nederlandsche Bank