|•||Excellent conference with lots of choice. I especially enjoyed the Wednesday seminar sessions.
Mike Howarth, Enterprise Architect, MunichRe Life Services
|•||It was a thought provoking event and intellectually stimulating.
Jane Chang, Enterprise Architect, British Gas
|•||Once more I was able to pick-up new ideas and a couple of valuable best practices. Also the EA energy injection by John Zachman was once more a highlight for me.
Henrik Jacobsson, Lead Architect, De Nederlandsche Bank
Very thought provoking, some really useful information and examples. Everyone has been very professional and open with information and answering questions.
|Click here for more testimonials|
Europe's Foremost Independent
Enterprise Architecture Conference
Co-located with the
Business Process Management Conference Europe 2012
|2012 CONFERENCE DOCUMENTATION FOR SALE ON USB|
|Link to 2013 Conference, 10-12 June 2013|
Click here for a PDF Brochure
Why Attend This Event
- Europe’s only co-located conferences on Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Management. These events provide a unique opportunity to discover the latest thinking in both BPM and EA and benefit from the synergies between them.
- Designed by practitioners for practitioners. Being neither analyst nor vendor-led, these conferences provide diverse and wide-ranging perspectives on BPM and EA, informed by practical experience.
- Excellent mix of vision, theory and implementation. Discover new approaches and innovative ideas, while at the same time learning from organizations who have benefited from implementing world-class EA and BPM approaches and solutions.
- World class contributors. Learn from the leaders in their field including Michael Rosemann, Robbert Kuppens, Sally Bean, John Zachman, Alec Sharp, Jeff Scott, Mike Rosen, Ron Ross, Chris Potts, Daniel Jeavons, Jason Bloomberg, John Gøtze, Neil Ward Dutton, Sandy Kemsley, John Good, Kathy Long, Martin Sykes and many more …..
- Thirteen ‘fast track’ pre-conference seminars. Choose from an unparalleled range of tutorials and workshops on specific topics to get quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance.
- Exhibition and networking opportunities. Network with an outstanding group of EA and BPM delegates and speakers. BPM and EA solution providers will be available during the main conference to demonstrate the latest in software and services available and give you the benefit of their insights.
- Get value for money. Choose from more than 50 sessions, with 2 tracks on Enterprise Architecture, 2 tracks on BPM and 1 joint track on Business Architecture. Whether you are just getting started or looking for more advanced knowledge you will find sessions that address issues you are facing and people who can advise you.
18-20 June 2012
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
|This event will be co-located with the Business Process Management Conference Europe 2012 - delegates registering for the EA Conference will also be entitled to attend the BPM conference sessions.|
|GROUP BOOKING DISCOUNTS:|
|2-3 Delegates 10%
4-5 Delegates 20%
6+ Delegates 25%
|Case Studies and Contributors to these co-located conferences Include:|
|Bank of New York Mellon|
|Atradius Credit Insurance|
|Swedish Armed Forces|