|•||Excellent conference with lots of choice. I especially enjoyed the Wednesday seminar sessions.
Mike Howarth, Enterprise Architect, MunichRe Life Services
|•||It was a thought provoking event and intellectually stimulating.
Jane Chang, Enterprise Architect, British Gas
|•||Once more I was able to pick-up new ideas and a couple of valuable best practices. Also the EA energy injection by John Zachman was once more a highlight for me.
Henrik Jacobsson, Lead Architect, De Nederlandsche Bank
|•||Very thought provoking, some really useful information and examples. Everyone has been very professional and open with information and answering questions.
Wendy Gell, Principal Business Analyst, Skandia / Old Mutual
|Click here for more testimonials|
Europe's Foremost Independent
Enterprise Architecture Conference
Co-located with the
Business Process Management Conference Europe 2013
Click here for a PDF Brochure
Of those that replied, 99% of the 2012 attendees said they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague.
|Why Attend This Event in 2013||
- Europe’s only Co-located Conferences on Enterprise Architecture and BPM. This event provides a unique opportunity to discover the latest approaches and innovative ideas to both BPM and Enterprise Architecture and benefit from the synergies between them. Chose to attend 1, 2, 3 or 4 days of the event.
- Designed by Practitioners for Practitioners. Being neither analyst nor vendor-led, the conferences provide diverse and wide-ranging perspectives on BPM and EA, informed by practical experience.
- Excellent Mix of Vision, Theory and Implementation. Discover new approaches and innovative ideas, while at the same time learning from organizations who have benefited from implementing world-class EA and BPM approaches and solutions.
- World Class Contributors. Learn from the leaders in their field including Chris Potts, Mike Rosen, John Zachman, Jeff Scott, Selwyn Wright, Ron Ross, Roger Burlton, Paul Preiss, Leonard Fehskens, David Twaddell, Paul Harmon Sandy Kemsley, Martin Sykes and many more …
- Established, recognized and respected conferences. These conferences have brought practitioners, experts and thought-leaders together from around the world for many years, uncovering strategies for success in delivering world-class products, services, processes and systems.
- Sixteen ‘fast track’ pre-conference workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of tutorials and workshops on specific topics to get quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. New this year: a post conference workshop on Innovation by Michael Rosemann - To view a recent half hour Webinar by Michael Rosemann titled “How to Innovate Organisations” Click here.
- Exhibition and Networking Opportunities. Network with an outstanding group of EA and BPM delegates and speakers. BPM and EA solution providers will be available during the main conference to demonstrate the latest in software and services available and give you the benefit of their insights.
- Get Value for Money. Choose from more than 50 sessions, with 2 tracks on Enterprise Architecture, 2 tracks on BPM and 1 joint track on Business Architecture. Whether you are just getting started or looking for more advanced knowledge you will find sessions that address issues you are facing and people who can advise you.
|2013 Speakers Include:|
11-14 June 2013
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
|This event will be co-located with the Business Process Management Conference Europe 2013 - delegates registering for the EA Conference will also be entitled to attend the BPM conference sessions.|
|GROUP BOOKING DISCOUNTS:|
|2-3 Delegates 10%
4-5 Delegates 20%
6+ Delegates 25%
|Case Studies and Contributors to these co-located conferences Include:|
|Department of Work & Pensions|
|The Open Group|
|Bath & North East Somerset Council|