|Introduction from the EAC Chair
Enterprise is the engine of growth and prosperity for the world economy, and for every organisation, so it comes as no surprise that Enterprise Architecture influences decisions in the Boardrooms of many companies, government agencies, charities and so on. And, with consumers innovating in how they interact with businesses, and suppliers innovating in their delivery models, the opportunities for EA to inform, influence, and implement, vital management decisions are growing all the time. Enterprises that invest in redesigning themselves for the changes that are happening in their markets are the ones who are succeeding today, and will continue to thrive tomorrow and beyond.
With EAC Europe now in its 14th year as the premier independent conference on EA, it reflects - as always - the diversity of ideas and practices that Enterprise Architects need at their fingertips to make their very best contribution to enterprise success. We'll be sharing great stories about EA in practice, considering some challenging perspectives on where EA is today, and on where it's heading in future. And, with the co-location of the EA and BPM conferences, and a shared track on Business Architecture, Enterprise Architects can supplement their EA knowledge with real-world accounts of BPM and Business Architecture in action, and the latest from best-in-the-world BPM thought leaders. EA and BPM together is a powerful mix!
Make sure you take advantage of the great pre- and post-conference workshops, designed to maximise your learning experience and investments in training. The knowledge you will gain at these workshops will enable you to immediately influence your organisation's performance, and impact current initiatives.
It's my great privilege to be chairing EAC Europe in 2013. I look forward to seeing you there.
Back to Top
Benefits from Attending
Benefits of Attending
- Explore diverse real-world approaches for positioning EA to deliver maximum impact on enterprise performance.
- Gain practical inspiration and insights from great hands-on stories about successful EA outcomes in other organisations.
- Pick up tips from seasoned practitioners on innovations in EA, on opening doors and avoiding pitfalls, and on actions you can put into practice immediately.
- Learn how mega-trends such as IT Consumerization, Cloud-Based Delivery, and Big Data, are impacting EA, how these are changing business models, and how to turn them into real business value.
- Network with speakers, fellow delegates, and solution providers, to share experiences, pick up further war stories, and take away more nuggets of wisdom.
- Take away answers to the challenges and opportunities you are facing, whether you are just getting started in architecture, working to tune your performance, or reaching for the next level of EA maturity.
Back to Top