|•||IRM UK EAC is turning into a must attend EA event for the calendar. Excellent value for time and money invested!
Amitabh Apte, CTO, Fujitsu
|•||There’s a reason why people keep coming back year after year – great conference (as always).
Terje Bremnes, Enterprise Architect, Helse Vest, Norway
|•||One of the best conferences I have attended.
Jurgen Jung, Head of Business Modelling, DHL Global Management GmbH
|•||It’s the best independent EA conference in Europe.
Søren Staun Biangslev, Principal Consultant, byBrick Management
|Click here for more testimonials|
Europe's Foremost Independent
Enterprise Architecture Conference
View photos from the 2015 Conference on SmugMug
Co-located with the
Business Process Management Conference Europe 2015
|Why Attend This Event in 2015||View Chris Potts Introducing the Enterprise Architecture Conference|
- Europe’s only Co-located Conferences on Enterprise Architecture and BPM. This event provides a unique opportunity to discover the latest approaches and innovative ideas to both BPM and EA and benefit from the synergies between them. Choose to attend 1, 2, 3 or 4 days of the event. Delegates can attend sessions at both conferences.
- Designed by Practitioners for Practitioners. Being neither analyst nor vendor-led, the conferences provide diverse and wide-ranging perspectives on BPM and EA, informed by practical experience.
- Excellent Mix of Vision, Theory and Implementation. Discover new approaches and innovative ideas, while at the same time learning from organisations who have benefited from implementing world-class EA and BPM approaches and solutions.
- World class contributors. Learn from the leaders in their field including Chris Potts, Professor Eddie Obeng, John Zachman, Roger Burlton, Mike Rosen, Louise Harris, Sandy Kemsley and many more ......
- Established, recognized and respected conferences. These conferences have brought practitioners, experts and thought-leaders together from around the world for many years, uncovering strategies for success in delivering world-class products, services, processes and systems.
- Pre and Post Conference workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of tutorials and workshops on specific topics to get quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance.
- Exhibition and Networking Opportunities. Network with an outstanding group of EA and BPM delegates and speakers. BPM and EA solution providers will be available during the main conference to demonstrate the latest in software and services available and give you the benefit of their insights.
- Get Value for Money. Choose from more than 70 sessions, with 2 tracks on Enterprise Architecture, 2 tracks on BPM and 1 joint track on Business Architecture. Whether you are just getting started or looking for more advanced knowledge you will find sessions that address issues you are facing and people who can advise you.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied, 99% of the 2012, 2013 & 2014 attendees said they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague.
|2015 Speakers Include:|
15-18 June 2015
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
|Follow us on Twitter|
|Download 5 of the top Conference Presentation Slides from our 2014 event|
|GROUP BOOKING DISCOUNTS:|
|2-3 Delegates 10%
4-5 Delegates 20%
6+ Delegates 25%
|Case Studies and Contributors to these co-located conferences Include:|
|National Bank of Abu Dhabi|
|The UK Ministry of Justice|
|Danish National Police|
|Association of Enterprise Architects|
|Swedish Board of Agriculture|
|State Revenue Office of Victoria, Australia|
|Worcestershire County Council|
|Henley Business School|
|Brunel Business School|
|Canal & River Trust|
|Port of Antwerp Authority|
|2015 Featured Speakers Include:|
|Professor Eddie Obeng|
|Professor Ashley Braganza|