Download 5 of the top Conference Presentation Slides
from our 2014 event
Please complete and submit your details below if you would like to download any of the following presentation slides:
- Plenary Keynote: Enterprise Architecture in the Boardroom
Daryl Wilkinson, Head of Group Digital Development, Nationwide Building Society
- Plenary Keynote: Who Cares?: Getting a Grip on your Stakeholders' Needs and Expectations
Roger Burlton, BPTrends Associates
- On a Page, On a Whiteboard, On the CIO Agenda - Successful Techniques to Create Compelling Communications
Martin Sykes, Director, Enterprise Strategy Centre of Excellence, Microsoft
- How Do You Actually Design a New Process? – Surprising Truths and Practical Techniques
Alec Sharp, Clariteq
- From Framework to Implementation: Aligning Business Architecture and Process Management to Deliver Transformation
Timothy Blaxall, Chief Business Architect, Global Life, Zurich Insurance Services
Click on the following links to view our 2015 Enterprise Architecture and BPM Conferences Europe 2015 taking place in London from 15-18 June.
- Designed by Practitioners for Practitioners. Being neither analyst nor vendor-led, the conferences provide diverse and wide-ranging perspectives on BPM and EA, informed by practical experience.
- Excellent Mix of Vision, Theory and Implementation. Discover new approaches and innovative ideas, while at the same time learning from organisations who have benefited from implementing world-class EA and BPM approaches and solutions.
- World Class Contributors. Learn from the leaders in their field including world recognized motivational speaker Eddie Obeng, Roger Burlton, Chris Potts, John Zachman, Leonard Fehskens, John Gøtze, Sandy Kemsley, Peter Matthijssen, Mike Rosen, Ron Ross and many more
- Established, recognized and respected conferences. These conferences have brought practitioners, experts and thought-leaders together from around the world for many years, uncovering strategies for success in delivering world-class products, services, processes and systems.
- Pre and Post Conference workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of tutorials and workshops on specific topics to get quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance.
- Exhibition and Networking Opportunities. Network with an outstanding group of BPM and EA delegates and speakers. BPM and EA solution providers will be available during the main conference to demonstrate the latest in software and services available and give you the benefit of their insights.
- Get Value for Money. Choose from more than 70 sessions, with 2 tracks on Business Process Management, 2 tracks on Enterprise Architecture and 1 joint track on Business Architecture. Whether you are just getting started or looking for more advanced knowledge you will find sessions that address issues you are facing and people who can advise you.