FEES & DISCOUNTS
Group Booking Discounts:
|View the photos from the 2014 Conference on SmugMug|
Europe's Most Authoritative & Independent Conference
Enterprise Data and BI Conference
|2015 CONFERENCE DOCUMENTATION FOR SALE ON USB|
|Link to 2016 Conference, 7-10 November 2016|
View the photos from the 2015 Conference on SmugMug
|View Rick van der Lans, The BI Conference Chair, introduce the conference.||View Sue Geuens, The Enterprise Data Conference Chair, introduce the conference.|
The Enterprise Data and BI Conference Europe 2015 provides an unparalleled networking opportunity for Data Management and BI Professionals from across Europe and beyond. Whether you are just starting your journey, you are an experienced or you would like to understand the role of Data Management and BI further, this conference is for you.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn from your Peers. The conference provides an interactive forum where Data and BI Professionals can meet, discuss and debate how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future. The 2014 conference attracted delegates from 28 countries.
- Five Conference Tracks with More Than 60 Sessions with a Focus on Case Studies. Learn from other organisations past successes and challenges from over 30 case studies. The five tracks include a dedicated track to Big Data.
- World class Contributors. Broaden your knowledge and gain insights from internationally renowned experts including Claudia Imhoff, Peter Aiken, Rick van der Lans, Mike Ferguson, Jan Henderyckx, Alec Sharp, Martin Sykes, Barry Devlin, John Ladley and many more....
- Fifteen Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance on Data and BI Essentials. Choose from introductory or advanced workshops.
- Post Conference Workshops. New This Year! For the first time, there will be four full day post conference workshops. Enhance your in-depth knowledge and skills on Enterprise Data Management and BI practice.
- CDMP Certification. On 2 November attendees will have the opportunity to attend a full day workshop and in due course take the exams that lead to certification.
- Data and BI Solution Providers. Discuss your Data & BI challenges with the world’s leading solution providers.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 99% of the 2014 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague.
Click here for more testimonials
|2015 Keynotes, Conference Chairs and Featured Speakers Include:|
2-5 November 2015
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
|Follow us on Twitter|
|2015 Case Studies and Contributors include:|
|Ford Motor Company|
|GE Oil & Gas|
|Flynn O'Driscoll Business Lawyers|
|Mater Health Services|
|The Copyright Licensing Agency|
|Global Data Strategy|
|Featured Speakers Include:|
|•||The great strength of this conference is the number & variety of presentations/ speakers. The big weakness of this conference is that I can't get to all the presentations I want to!
Martin Willcox, Snr Architect, Co-op Group
|•||Very Good Value
Brian Papworth, Data Services manager, Alliance & Leicester
|•||The event was full of relevant ideas & theories that are crucial to my intellectual development
Rute Felix, Data Manager, Caixa Gerai Depositos
|•||Extremely well organized, lectures were thought provoking. Many ideas I will take back to my organization. A lot more I now want to read about. I will recommend this conference to more business units next year. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Neil Shah, Information & Data Risk Analyst, Capital One Bank
|Click here for more testimonials|