Master Data Management Summit Europe 2016
Practical Approaches and Success Stories
Co-located with the
Data Governance Conference Europe 2016
|Download Conference Attendance Justification:
| Word File | PDF File |
View the photos from the 2016 Conference on SmugMug
The "Must Attend" Event for MDM and Data Governance Professionals
|View Aaron Zornes Introducing the
MDM Summit Europe 2016
Why attend this event:
- Europe’s Only Co-Located Conferences on MDM & Data Governance. One event, in one to four days, gives you the unique opportunity to leverage the powerful combination of MDM and Data Governance to deliver optimal business outcomes through trusted information. Delegates can attend sessions at both conferences.
- Five Tracks With More Than Fifty Sessions. The co-located conferences are neither analyst led nor vendor led. Learn from over 60 world renowned independent speakers and major users of MDM and Data Governance.
- Focus on End-User Case Studies & Expert Panel Discussions. Choose from over 40 case studies and take an inside look at the successes and challenges behind real-world MDM and Data Governance implementations.
- Thirteen “Fast Track” Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of tutorials and workshops on specific topics to get quickly up to speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory or advanced workshops, enabling you to quickly get up to speed with MDM and Data Governance essentials.
- Post Conference Workshops. There will be four full day post conference workshops. Enhance your in-depth knowledge and Skills in MDM and Data Governance practice.
- All the Major MDM and Data Governance Solution Providers. Discuss your MDM & Data Governance challenges with the world’s leading solution providers.
- Justification, Strategy & Implementation. The conferences provide an excellent mix of theory, visions and practical implementations.
- CDMP Certification. On 16 May attendees will have the opportunity to take a refresher course and take the exams that lead to certification.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 98% of the 2015 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague. The 2015 conference attracted delegates from 30 countries.
|2016 Keynotes & Featured Speakers Include:|
16-19 May 2016
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, UK
|Follow us on Twitter|